COSMEC GROUP oxide mill has the capacity of producing 8 ton or 14 ton of lead oxide during 24h operational cycle. The mill is fully automatic equipped with alarm system, which means no need for a dedicated personal during operational time.
The constant material inside the mill is guaranteed by means of automatic electrical scaling system so that the production continuous fluently once the production level is reached.
Exceed temperature during operation is avoided by external water-cooling of the rotating drum. The water jets are controlled by a dedicated independent system, so in case of emergency the additional emergency cooling system can be activated.
Both main drive motor and the gear box are directly coupled with the drum and together with the rotating frequency control can guarantee smooth start-up and reduction of the electrical power required.
- Fully automatic production process
- Lead feed controlled by automatic weight system
- External cooling and additional emergency cooling
- Main drive motor directly coupled with the gear box (chainless system)
- Small to medium scale production capacity: 8ton or 14 ton